oh no! what happened?
An attempt at fried zucchini gone horribly wrong... the hot oil went up in flames! I just stared at it in shock, but thankfully my boyfriend Matt had his wits about him and put it out immediately with a fire extinguisher. YIKES.
once ben and i set the oven on fire with lamb chops and had to use the extinguisher. i don't even like lamb chops, so the mess definitely wasn't worth it.
Ha! Pretty sure that zucchini wasn't going to be worthwhile either. Makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one who has set her kitchen aflame.
yikes! that sucks. at least you still have a kitchen :)